Grant funding for the Racial Justice Initiative will occur in phases. The next deadline will be September 2, 2022. Applications that are submitted after the deadlines will be considered for the next phase, pending availability of funds and continuance of the initiative.
SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
If you're interested in applying, organizations may request a pre-submission conference by emailing Grants and Database Manager, Laura Spires at [email protected].
All applications should be submitted through OSBF’s Online Grant Management Portal.
Organizations with active grants or pending grant applications may apply through the Racial Justice Initiative if projects are unrelated.
As your organization works through the grant application process, reference the resources below for help.
- Guidelines for Consideration of Racial Justice Initiative Grant Applicants (pdf)
- Preparation Checklist (pdf)
- Sample Racial Justice Initiative Grant Application (pdf)
- Sample Racial Justice Initiative Grant Agreement (pdf)
- Sample Racial Justice Initiative Final Grant Report (pdf)
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a pre-submission conference, please contact Grants and Database Manager, Laura Spires [email protected]